So, Season 2016 is officially close.
Here I present you some numbers and (hopefully) interesting facts about my training year from 1st of January 2016;
- Total Rollerski training hours + km: 50h – 462,5km.
- Total Cycling training: 1 hour + 20 km during the WOC week in Strömstad 🙂
- Lots of running/orienteering/trailrunning km/hours.
- Total running ascent: 92’900mt.
- Total Swimming training: 1 hour two weeks ago + 1 hour during the WOC week.
Shoes needed (from 01/01/2016):
- 2 pairs of Orienteering spiked shoes.
- 4 pairs of running shoes.
- 2 pair of trail running shoes.
- The most durable training shoe: Adidas Supernova glide – 599,6km –
- The most durable trail running shoe: Salomon Sense Ultra 5 – 395km –
- Less durable shoe: Nike Zoom LT3 – destroyed already after ONE sprint race (JWOC 2016 – 4km) –
Fast, rocky, tricky.. As Orienteering should always be!
You need to train a lot when the Hotel is all-inclusive 24/7! (30km training in total that day)
No words needed..
Unforgettable 5 days at Salomon Running Academy with unique people.
Not everyday you have the chance to cross three nations with a training without any passport control.
Straight one day after JWOC week (and party), therefore I took it carefully and enjoyed my Sunday!
Again not so much to say.. A Great beginning of our ParkWorldTour-China2016 in Beijing!
Thank you to all those who were a part of it!
To my family first who always believes in me.
To my Club Park World Tour Italy for the daily support and help in my sport and personal improvement.
To the Salomon family, who organized the Salomon Running Academy 2016 and taught me to train hard but never stops playing it the meanwhile!
p.s (Thank you Carlotta), she told me to apply for SRA2016 😀
( More Salomon projects will come in 2017 so.. Stay tuned!! )
If you would like to support us as well, check-in here: http://www.scalets.it/sponsor/
Next Season 2017 is under planning, but some of the highlight by now seems to be: BodomTrail, TransGranCanaria, hopefully WOC, and more and more..